- Interesting montage of games from EA to start – Plants VS Zombies, Battlefield, Dragon Age etc
- 11 games to be presented
- Starting with Plants VS Zombies Garden Warfare – Nice light-hearted way to open – Coming to Xbox One, then to Xbox 360
- Live action demo showing a new 3D animation style TPS to the PVZ franchise, showcasing some funny characters and general chaos.
- Peggle 2 coming from Popcap.
- Titanfall shown again – Already shown at Microsoft conference, hopefully more about it here – More talks from devs and producers, talking about multiplayer.
- New game from DICE – Star Wars Battlefront
- Need for Speed Rivals – Very excited about this one – All Drive new feature – Destroys the line between single player and multiplayer apparently.
- Live demo showcasing single player as cop and racer – Looks beautiful, with realtime weather changes?
- Seamless change between single player, multiplayer and whether you’re playing as a cop or a racer.
- Dragon Age Inquisition up next.
- Explore a vast open world which changes the story, and the world around you.
- Some new characters, and some old ones.
- Morrigan at the end of the trailer – Looks very epic, finger crossed it doesn’t suffer from the third in the series syndrome.
- More Battlefield 4 – Already seen at Microsoft conference, hopefully a bit more detail and gameplay – Commander mode – live demo with 64 players on stage – Very impressive live showcase.
- Mirrors Edge 2 – Brand new trailer, looks far more polished than the original, just as stunning and futuristic.
- EA Sports – All look very stunning, personally couldn’t care less – Powered by EA Sports Ignite – NBA Live 14 for PS4 and Xbox One.
- BounceTek? I’m sorry, I just can’t get excited.
- Madden NFL 25 – More fluid movements – Impressive, but not for me.
- Drake – I do not care – Why is he promoting Fifa? No. Unnecessary celebrity.
- Wrestling, UFC – More sports personalities – More realistic wrestling? Meh – Sorry, boxing, same difference.
The Not So Sure
- Need for Speed movie? Unsure if want. – Behind the scenes shots of NFS movie.
- Seems like Commander mode in multiplayer is just a single player gameplay trait, barely adapted for MP in BF4.